- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3505 38th St, Des Moines, IA 503103 beds, 1 bath, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $120,500
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 10009006000000
- Zillow Home ID: 805772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3505 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beaverdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Des Moines, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beaverdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaverdale home values.
- 3509 38th St Des Moines, IA$93K21776
- 3513 38th St Des Moines, IA$106K21720
- 3500 37th St Des Moines, IA$116K211,300
- 3504 37th St Des Moines, IA$97K3--1,021
- 3517 38th St Des Moines, IA$118K31972
- 3508 37th St Des Moines, IA$92K21816
- 3512 37th St Des Moines, IA$132K321,234
- 3521 38th St Des Moines, IA$89K21764
- 3704 Amick Ave Des Moines, IA$76K21686
- 3516 37th St Des Moines, IA$100K21816
- 3817 Amick Ave Des Moines, IA$288K--2.51,994
- 4215 Holland Dr Des Moines, IA$170K311,334
- 3525 38th St Des Moines, IA$74K21764
- 3520 37th St Des Moines, IA$95K21990
- 3700 Amick Ave Des Moines, IA$76K21696
- 3810 Amick Ave Des Moines, IA$170K321,030
- 3405 38th St Des Moines, IA$155K31.51,500
- 3601 38th St Des Moines, IA$96K411,202
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292