- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,855 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $275
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Tennis Court
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Flooring \ Tile, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Area Amenities \ Area Pool, Area Amenities \ Area Tennis, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Biking, General \ Laundry Facilities, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Fencing \ Wood Fence, Area Amenities \ Boating, Bath Tub and Shower, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Age \ 31-40 Years Old, Exterior Description \ Stucco, General \ Smoke Detector, Flooring \ Laminate, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Garage Description \ No Garage, Fencing \ Partially Fenced, Pool Description \ Pool, Pool Description \ Resistance \ Spa, Kitchen Marble Countertop, Heating Type \ Radiator, Basement \ Slab Foundation, Special Market \ College \ University, Exterior \ Storm window
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 872 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4204507213
- Zillow Home ID: 16918259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-306K.
Market guideZillow predicts Clairemont Mesa East home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Clairemont Mesa East homes, this home is valued 47.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clairemont Mesa East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in San Diego, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Clairemont Mesa East home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clairemont Mesa East home values.
|Other Units in this Building (41)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3505 Angelucci St|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!