- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3505 Lukes Dr, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 3 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03736128
- Zillow Home ID: 65020314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3505 Lukes Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 170.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.1% greater than in Charlotte, and 517.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunset Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Road home values.
- 3511 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$195K32.52,902
- 5805 Greenway Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$82K221,430
- 6100 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$75K321,248
- 3506 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$132K32.51,740
- 3502 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$130K32.51,668
- 5809 Greenway Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,640
- 3510 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$113K331,860
- 6103 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$130K432,130
- 5802 Greenway Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$73K321,358
- 3514 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,540
- 6107 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,992
- 6023 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$108K431,601
- 6025 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$106K331,220
- 5813 Greenway Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$95K32.51,276
- 5806 Greenway Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$78K32.51,464
- 3518 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,386
- 6111 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,704
- 6020 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$103K431,980
- 6019 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC--331,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.