- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 185 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,437 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ None, Features \ Patio, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ No A\C, Features \ Biking, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Mountain, Features \ City \ Town Street, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Cable, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Wood Fence, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Boating, Features \ Gas, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Casino \ Gambling, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 0273421210
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 18577905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $302-488K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96150 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for South Lake Tahoe as a whole. Among 96150 homes, this home is 8.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in South Lake Tahoe, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 96150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96150 home values.
Nearby Schools in South Lake Tahoe
Data by GreatSchools.org