- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3506 278th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 980533 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 620 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace in upstairs living room and down stairs rec room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0203900440
- Zillow Home ID: 48658786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3506 278th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% greater than in Redmond, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- 3512 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$262K321,440
- 3500 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$403K211,580
- 3415 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$365K31.51,290
- 3518 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$386K211,100
- 3419 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$316K31.51,520
- 3407 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$300K421,884
- 27723 NE 35th St Redmond, WA$461K321,810
- 3509 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$439K311,392
- 3423 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$401K31.51,600
- 3517 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$305K21770
- 3526 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$323K20.75770
- 3347 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$289K------
- 3521 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$386K31.751,644
- 3424 277th Pl NE Redmond, WA$410K321,500
- 3507 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$342K311,300
- 3525 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$361K311,060
- 3419 277th Pl NE Redmond, WA$399K321,700
- 27717 NE 35th St Redmond, WA$331K11760
- 3341 279th Ave NE Redmond, WA$446K321,570
- 3535 278th Pl NE Redmond, WA$270K10.75610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.