3506 NE 92nd St, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $215,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 80 sqft
- Partial basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: 6844700560
- Zillow Home ID: 49010891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3506 Ne 92nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% less than in Seattle, and 72.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 3510 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$384K221,370
- 9202 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$573K42.52,250
- 3507 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$502K42.251,750
- 9216 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$404K411,200
- 3512 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$748K322,550
- 3515 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$517K31.751,780
- 3511 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$732K52.52,900
- 3520 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$557K422,060
- 3517 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$915K53.53,230
- 3521 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$438K41.751,030
- 9108 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$452K321,830
- 3506 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$574K32.52,310
- 3510 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$628K43.52,320
- 3504 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$502K211,290
- 9125 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$483K31.51,690
- 9302 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$432K211,580
- 3524 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$433K32.751,410
- 9117 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$375K311,220
- 9111 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$655K42.52,490
- 3521 NE 92nd St Seattle, WA$329K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!