3506 Postell Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $22,375
- Price/sqft: $15
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1190506000
- Zillow Home ID: 14972991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3506 Postell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Spring market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% higher than in Augusta, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Spring home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1987
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3508 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$78K321,428
- 3504 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$88K421,694
- 3501 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$49K321,600
- 3510 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$55K522,000
- 3502 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$60K321,323
- 3505 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$81K321,595
- 3503 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$51K321,404
- 2901 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$98K522,000
- 3512 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$62K321,377
- 3501 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$73K321,595
- 3498 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,887
- 2903 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$76K321,429
- 2902 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$55K321,573
- 3514 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$78K321,345
- 3496 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$60K321,377
- 2904 Gebhardt Dr Hephzibah, GA$99K321,946
- 2921 Gebhart Dr Hephzibah, GA$44K------
- 2904 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$71K421,666
- 3493 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$71K321,377
- 2906 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$47K321,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!