3506 Wessex Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1961
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 661189300
- Zillow Home ID: 10578481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3506 Wessex Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Philadelphia, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torresdale home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,360 sqft, 3,185 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,360 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1961
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3504 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$179K311,260
- 3508 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$179K311,260
- 3502 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$177K311,260
- 3510 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$179K311,260
- 3512 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$179K311,260
- 3500 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$180K311,260
- 3514 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$178K311,260
- 3501 W Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$181K311,260
- 3516 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$181K311,260
- 3503 W Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$160K311,260
- 3518 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$161K311,260
- 3505 W Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$155K311,260
- 3520 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$177K311,260
- 3507 W Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$153K311,260
- 3522 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$155K311,260
- 3509 W Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$154K311,260
- 3509 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$175K311,260
- 3507 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$170K311,260
- 3511 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$174K311,260
- 3505 Wessex Ln Philadelphia, PA$170K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!