A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Restored, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 4630001281
- Zillow Home ID: 49249263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 25.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.8% lower than in Tacoma, and 6.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|3509 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$273K||3||1.75||1,772|
|4315 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$317K||3||1||1,942|
|3517 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$351K||4||1||2,351|
|4324 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$237K||2||1.75||1,331|
|3521 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$337K||3||1.5||1,955|
|4318 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$241K||2||1||1,589|
|4309 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$297K||2||1.75||1,690|
|3504 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$330K||5||1.75||1,920|
|4312 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$264K||4||1.5||1,248|
|3510 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$357K||5||2||3,016|
|3516 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$366K||3||1||2,120|
|3510 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$276K||3||2||1,604|
|3424 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$299K||3||1||2,314|
|4310 N 36th St Tacoma, WA||$373K||4||2.01||2,740|
|3514 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$264K||3||1||1,477|
|3522 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$337K||3||1.5||1,788|
|3516 N Mason Ave Tacoma, WA||$314K||3||1||1,836|
|3601 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$365K||3||1.5||2,228|
|4308 N 35th St Tacoma, WA||$276K||3||1.75||1,319|
|3410 N Stevens St Tacoma, WA||$265K||3||1||1,576|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!