- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3507 Whitlock Ave, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 1 bath, 983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,615 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 1902 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 983 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 8027338175
- Zillow Home ID: 12352669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3507 Whitlock Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 99% less than in East Highland Park, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 3509 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$124K311,269
- 3505 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$104K31.51,158
- 3511 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$92K411,468
- 3506 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$98K311,136
- 3504 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$99K21.5960
- 3508 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$160K32.51,670
- 3506 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$113K211,060
- 3508 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$124K311,243
- 3510 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$115K211,006
- 3504 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$121K311,338
- 3510 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$103K211,489
- 2501 Byron St Richmond, VA$92K21970
- 2503 Byron St Richmond, VA$120K411,591
- 3502 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$101K311,134
- 2421 Byron St Richmond, VA$101K311,296
- 2419 Byron St Richmond, VA$149K41.51,600
- 2505 Byron St Richmond, VA$141K321,455
- 3500 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2417 Byron St Richmond, VA$129K421,548
- 2501 Byron St # 1 Richmond, VA$119K22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.