These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 183 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,568 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $160
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 571 sqft
- View: Mountain
- AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Cooling \ Central, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Family Room, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, LastChangeType \ Pending, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, Pool \ Association, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Dressing Area, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ See Remarks, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SaleType \ In Foreclosure, SaleType \ Notice Of Default, SaleType \ Short Pay / Subject To Lender, Sewer \ Sewer Paid, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Mountain, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,390 sqft
- Parcel #: 413490003
- Zillow Home ID: 69285379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $315-397K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92223 home values will increase 12.8% next year, compared to a 12.5% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among 92223 homes, this home is 30.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.5% higher than in Riverside, and 63.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
|Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$351K||5||2.75||3,390|
|35062 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$350K||4||3||3,008|
|35086 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$344K||4||3||2,909|
|35050 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$353K||5||3||3,390|
|35098 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$349K||4||2.75||3,008|
|35077 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$343K||4||3||3,008|
|35063 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$370K||5||3||3,390|
|35089 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$367K||5||3||3,390|
|11296 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$279K||3||2||2,270|
|35055 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$359K||4||3||3,008|
|35106 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$351K||5||3||3,390|
|35095 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$344K||4||2.75||2,909|
|11284 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$286K||5||3||2,935|
|35107 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$345K||4||3||3,008|
|35114 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$332K||4||2.75||2,909|
|11325 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$350K||4||2.75||3,008|
|11337 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$356K||5||2.75||3,390|
|11349 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$349K||4||3||3,008|
|35119 Hogan Dr Beaumont, CA||$358K||5||3||3,390|
|11270 Harmon Hts Beaumont, CA||$274K||4||3||2,636|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!