3508 66th St, Urbandale, IA 503222 beds, 2 baths, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Bob & Shirley Duffy
3508 66th St. Urbandale, IA. 50322
1.Two bed rooms.
3.Lot size 8486 sq. ft. Built 1955
5.Wood floors through out the house.
8.3 ceiling fans.
9.Home =954 sq. ft. + 3 season porch (14'X16') 224 sq. ft. total sq. ft. =1178.
10.The porch was inspected and approved and is insulated floor and ceiling and wired for electricity and coax by the city of Urbandale. Plus a 6'X14' attached deck.
11.24'X20' two car garage, wired for electricity, Plus a 6'X11' added storage space attached.
12.One story + unfinished basement.
13.Forced gas + air conditioning 5 years old. All appliances go with the house, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
14.New 2014 water heater.
15.Sump pump. Needs updating, but will work.
16.Wiring upgraded to 100 watts.
17.Roof is good.
19.Home taxes = about $ 200.00 per month.
- Lot: 8,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 144 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 31203227000000
- Zillow Home ID: 859284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3508 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50322, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% greater than in Urbandale, and 24.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
- 3516 66th St Urbandale, IA$153K42.51,464
- 3502 66th St Urbandale, IA$129K22920
- 3428 66th St Urbandale, IA$146K311,061
- 3522 66th St Urbandale, IA$196K543,032
- 6614 Oliver Smith Dr Urbandale, IA$88K31864
- 3424 66th St Urbandale, IA$105K321,130
- 3507 66th St Urbandale, IA$124K31954
- 6616 Oliver Smith Dr Urbandale, IA$102K21700
- 3501 66th St Urbandale, IA$152K211,396
- 3515 66th St Urbandale, IA$142K31944
- 3422 66th St Urbandale, IA$129K311,061
- 3429 66th St Urbandale, IA$138K221,218
- 3521 66th St Urbandale, IA$126K31954
- 3425 66th St Urbandale, IA$144K22920
- 3523 66th St Urbandale, IA$153K221,418
- 6601 Oliver Smith Dr Urbandale, IA$95K21684
- 3421 66th St Urbandale, IA$158K31.51,248
- 6609 Roseland Dr Urbandale, IA$167K322,272
- 6637 Roseland Dr Urbandale, IA$286K342,792
- 6620 Oliver Smith Dr Urbandale, IA$128K311,223
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!