3508 Candy Ln, Louisville, KY 402144 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $138,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 800 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Parcel #: 103204760000
- Zillow Home ID: 73651836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3508 Candy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 180% higher than in Jefferson, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jefferson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40214 home values.
- 7314 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$127K--1.51,162
- 7312 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$129K--1.51,476
- 7316 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$110K--1.51,050
- 3510 Candy Ln Louisville, KY--------
- 7310 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$127K311,078
- 7318 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$115K--1.51,050
- 7400 Arnoldtown Rd Louisville, KY$117K112,164
- 7308 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$134K--1.51,080
- 3502 Templeton Ct Louisville, KY$124K--1.51,131
- 3517 Courtney Rd Louisville, KY$143K32.51,094
- 7410 Arnoldtown Rd # R Louisville, KY$209K--22,959
- 3504 Templeton Ct Louisville, KY$139K--21,628
- 3500 Templeton Ct Louisville, KY$126K22.52,220
- 7315 Templeton Dr Louisville, KY$116K--1.51,215
- 7317 Templeton Dr Louisville, KY$143K--21,160
- 7306 Candy Ln Louisville, KY$109K--21,134
- 7313 Templeton Dr Louisville, KY$140K121,476
- 7319 Templeton Dr Louisville, KY$145K231,608
- Templeton Ct Louisville, KY$126K--21,269
- 7436 Arnoldtown Rd Louisville, KY$135K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!