3508 Canterbury Ct, Bethlehem, PA 180202 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Parcel #: M7NE4 6 75 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 10137111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3508 Canterbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% less than in Bethlehem Township, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 3511 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$153K21.51,453
- 3507 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$153K21.51,453
- 3506 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$153K21.51,453
- 3505 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$153K21.51,453
- 3509 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$157K21.51,453
- 3510 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$156K31.51,453
- 3504 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$155K21.51,453
- 3511 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$156K21.51,453
- 3503 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$184K21.51,453
- 3629 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$160K21.51,453
- 3628 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$158K21.51,453
- 3630 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$155K--1.51,453
- 3630 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$144K21.51,453
- 3630 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$158K21.51,453
- 3512 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$154K21.51,453
- 3627 Brandford Ct Bethlehem, PA$158K21.51,453
- 3502 Canterbury Ct Bethlehem, PA$184K21.51,453
- 3406 Drighton Ct Bethlehem, PA$157K21.51,453
- 3407 Drighton Ct Bethlehem, PA$156K21.51,453
- 3405 Drighton Ct Bethlehem, PA$155K21.51,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.