3509 Charing Cross Rd, Greensboro, NC 274553 beds, 2 baths, 1,985 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Large fenced in back yard with wood shop and tool shed. Walk or bike on the Greenway, jog or walk your dog in Battleground or Country Park. More photos to come soon! House available for May move-in.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,985 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0087854
- Zillow Home ID: 5967016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3509 Charing Cross Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% less than in Greensboro, and 9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27455 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27455 home values.
- 3511 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$179K42.52,278
- 3507 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$141K421,691
- 3410 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$151K31.51,666
- 3412 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$173K42.52,132
- 3515 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$149K321,698
- 3510 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$151K321,674
- 3408 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$151K422,136
- 3515 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$146K321,700
- 3512 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$178K431,761
- 3505 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$149K321,682
- 3508 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$137K421,863
- 3414 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$159K321,967
- 3514 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$155K431,830
- 3406 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$163K32.51,872
- 3506 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$152K432,053
- 3503 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$142K421,698
- 3517 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$133K321,300
- 3516 Charing Cross Rd Greensboro, NC$157K321,722
- 3416 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$151K31.51,698
- 3411 Cotswold Ter Greensboro, NC$162K52.52,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.