3509 Lena Ln, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 526 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 108562
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 070395
- Zillow Home ID: 70925859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3509 Lena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.7% less than in Pitt, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 3513 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$170K322,038
- 3120 Noah Ct Greenville, NC$186K332,081
- 3517 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$178K42.52,074
- 3508 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$171K321,844
- 3125 Noah Ct Greenville, NC$185K321,910
- 3505 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$166K--2.51,664
- 3512 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$187K32.52,000
- 3525 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$196K--22,197
- 3501 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$178K321,901
- 3504 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$198K422,038
- 3116 Noah Ct Greenville, NC$170K32.51,912
- 3500 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$218K--2.52,610
- 3533 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$177K--2.51,888
- 3121 Noah Ct Greenville, NC$232K--2.52,740
- 3516 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$204K32.52,518
- 3535 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$198K322,387
- 3520 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$135K332,081
- 3821 Noah Dr NC--------
- 3524 Lena Ln Greenville, NC$186K422,300
- 3112 Noah Ct Greenville, NC$188K432,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.