This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1989
- Views: 4,095 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Central Vacuum
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Common Walls \ Attached
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Fire Place Fuel \ Gas
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Location \ Ocean Front
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type \ Garage
- Pool Descriptions \ No Pool
- Spa Descriptions \ None
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Ocean View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2116737738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.65-4.2M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!