- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3509 Oglethorpe Dr, Winterville, NC 285903 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 074999
- Zillow Home ID: 102203461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3509 Oglethorpe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Pitt, and 167.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 3505 Oglethorpe Dr Winterville, NC$223K332,562
- 1908 Tybee Ct Winterville, NC$237K322,150
- 1912 Tybee Ct Winterville, NC$247K--2.52,292
- 3508 Oglethorpe Dr Winterville, NC$260K42.52,250
- 1904 Tybee Ct Winterville, NC$255K432,592
- 3500 Oglethorpe Dr Winterville, NC$277K--3.52,564
- 3204 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$267K--33,082
- 1916 Tybee Ct Winterville, NC$256K--2.52,382
- 3308 Camille Dr Winterville, NC--------
- 3213 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$255K322,230
- 3601 Oglethorpe Dr Winterville, NC$272K43.52,800
- 3209 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$249K--32,226
- 3301 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$269K--2.52,499
- 3205 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$252K--2.52,166
Nearby Schools in Pitt
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.