- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 364 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,852 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: 1431831
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces, 944 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Other, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ 3+ Units, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Counter Top Material \ Marble, Direction House Faces \ W, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Wood, Floors \ Wood Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Garage Description \ Storage, Garage Description \ Tandem, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ 3+ Units, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 4500-4750 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,721 sqft
- Parcel #: 00825931900950
- Zillow Home ID: 22099265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $568-920K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brookside home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among Brookside homes, this home is 600.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 86.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% less than in Tulsa, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookside home values.
|3501 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$623K||3||3.5||3,525|
|3517 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$245K||--||1.5||1,621|
|3510 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$269K||--||2||1,874|
|3514 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$299K||3||2||2,126|
|3525 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$219K||--||1.5||1,615|
|1714 E 35th St Tulsa, OK||$768K||5||6||4,643|
|3504 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$217K||2||1||1,164|
|3524 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$472K||4||3||3,005|
|3347 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$574K||3||3||2,773|
|3529 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$212K||--||1.5||1,457|
|3514 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$249K||3||2||1,899|
|3518 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$221K||--||2||1,605|
|1644 E 35th St Tulsa, OK||$204K||--||1||1,251|
|3528 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$231K||3||2||1,472|
|3346 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$305K||4||2||2,168|
|3341 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$266K||3||2||1,702|
|3524 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$249K||--||2||1,950|
|3533 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK||$209K||--||1.5||1,324|
|1645 E 35th St Tulsa, OK||$326K||--||2.5||2,530|
|3536 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa, OK||$226K||--||2||1,538|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!