351 Belmont St, East Bridgewater, MA 023333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0093 B:00 L:0123
- Zillow Home ID: 57180454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 Belmont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02333 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in East Bridgewater, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Bridgewater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02333 home values.
- 341 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$568K42.52,870
- 356 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$289K31.51,492
- 340 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$349K--22,400
- 329 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$256K--21,468
- 330 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$219K11864
- 379 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$296K--1.51,536
- 320 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$292K421,938
- 321 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$283K311,900
- 301 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$286K421,848
- 291 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$243K--11,444
- 249 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$348K221,400
- 305 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$258K221,321
- 382 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$239K31800
- 239 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$265K21.51,568
- 315 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$353K52.52,807
- 392 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$229K311,012
- 310 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$221K311,091
- 304 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$266K--1.52,283
- 333 Summer St East Bridgewater, MA$360K433,243
- 395 Belmont St East Bridgewater, MA$268K--11,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.