351 Child St # 2, Warren, RI 028852 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Sidewalked streets, walk to downtown village area for shopping and dining. Warren boasts an active artist community as well as a mecca for antique lovers.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- walk to town, RIPTA bus, easy highway access, lawncare by owner
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: None
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114985669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 Child Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02885 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in Warren, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02885 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02885 home values.
- 351 Child St Warren, RI$211K211,794
- 345 Child St Warren, RI$204K321,766
- 352 Child St Warren, RI$297K932,898
- 355 Child St Warren, RI$275K532,164
- 341 Child St Warren, RI$283K532,670
- 341 Child St # 3 Warren, RI$192K11--
- 76 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$307K632,400
- 78 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$346K633,128
- 96 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$208K31960
- 87 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$219K311,020
- 77 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$224K311,092
- 301 Metacom Ave Warren, RI$274K532,080
- 81 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$306K32.51,606
- 336 Child St Warren, RI$295K632,412
- 341 Metacom Ave APT 1R Warren, RI$162K21789
- 317 Metacom Ave Warren, RI$281K632,100
- 86 Arlington Ave Warren, RI$213K21.51,050
- 319 Metacom Ave Warren, RI$178K31.75963
- 302 Metacom Ave Warren, RI$270K632,480
- 337 Child St Warren, RI$212K321,612
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292