- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
351 High Tee St, Willowick, OH 440953 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 28A041J000390
- Zillow Home ID: 34510931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 High Tee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Willowick, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willowick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44095 home values.
- 349 High Tee St Willowick, OH$91K311,036
- 353 High Tee St Willowick, OH$98K31.51,036
- 355 High Tee St Willowick, OH$119K321,036
- 345 High Tee St Willowick, OH$117K321,064
- 357 High Tee St Willowick, OH$90K31.51,480
- 341 High Tee St Willowick, OH$98K31.51,064
- 359 High Tee St Willowick, OH$102K221,123
- 352 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$112K321,064
- 354 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$130K321,592
- 350 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$114K311,439
- 348 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$101K311,064
- 356 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$100K31.51,064
- 337 High Tee St Willowick, OH$91K311,064
- 346 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$90K311,064
- 361 High Tee St Willowick, OH$121K3--1,300
- 344 High Tee St Willowick, OH$140K422,064
- 358 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$116K311,326
- 348 High Tee St Willowick, OH$129K311,573
- 352 High Tee St Willowick, OH$89K311,123
- 344 Clarmont Rd Willowick, OH$119K321,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.