351 Hudson Ave, Albany, NY 12210
For Sale: $1,199,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:13,215 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1916
- Heating Type:Other
- Listing site:Select Sotheby's International Real...
- Days on Zillow402
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- MLS #201319867
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count21
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2118627980
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,011,827||$870K – $1.12M||+$5,001||$76||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,001/mo||$860 – $2.7K/mo||+$71||$0.15||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 12210 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Albany as a whole. Among 12210 homes, this home is 895.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% higher than in Albany, and 10.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
Neighborhood for 351 Hudson Avenue
- 347 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$277K72.13,000
- 345 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$271K33.53,316
- 222 Jay St Albany, NY$194K42.01,932
- 336 Hudson Ave # 6 Albany, NY$190K11.0--
- 336 Hudson Ave # B2 Albany, NY--11.0--
- 225 Jay St Albany, NY$178K33.02,850
- 407 Hamilton St Albany, NY$261K33.53,200
- 399 Hamilton St Albany, NY$237K32.02,170
- 395 Hamilton St Albany, NY$241K33.02,675
- 217 Jay St Albany, NY$196K22.51,710
- 329 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$245K24.02,160
- 328 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$295K--3.53,070
- 328.5 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$199K--6.03,024
- 200 Jay St Albany, NY$273K43.52,232
- 60 Willett St Albany, NY$346K53.54,150
- 196 Lancaster St Albany, NY$227K22.02,160
- 318 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$231K4--2,520
- 211 Lancaster St Albany, NY$172K54.01,118
- 402 Hamilton St Albany, NY$254K--3.02,772
- 314 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$316K33.03,184
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005