351 Main St, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 3 baths, 1,949 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 140 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: L149009
- Parking: Off street, On street, 10 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Present,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Exterior \ Asbestos,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Fuel Type \ Oil,Heat Type \ Other,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Condition \ Partially Updated,Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S),Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Open,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,949 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 008409
- Zillow Home ID: 57828077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 351 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Torrington, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 357 Main St Torrington, CT$117K11500
- 345 Main St Torrington, CT$192K333,061
- 353 Main St Torrington, CT$118K21974
- 363 Main St Torrington, CT$106K14400
- 335 Main St Torrington, CT$130K21.51,428
- 377 Main St Torrington, CT$130K623,034
- 325 Main St Torrington, CT$108K432,340
- 315 Main St Torrington, CT--43.52,586
- 474 Prospect St Torrington, CT$98K21.5960
- 502 Prospect St Torrington, CT$127K51.52,500
- 510 Prospect St Torrington, CT$109K222,741
- 382 Main St Torrington, CT$128K322,076
- 492 Prospect St Torrington, CT$159K32.51,725
- 394 Main St Torrington, CT$433K633,571
- 510 Prospect St Torrington, CT$133K722,517
- 516 Prospect St Torrington, CT$207K52.53,505
- 482 Prospect St Torrington, CT$165K743,255
- 524 Prospect St Torrington, CT$108K13780
- 301 Main St Torrington, CT$270K41.52,392
- 476 Prospect St Torrington, CT$113K422,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292