351 Parsons St, La Habra, CA 906313 beds, 2 baths, 1,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Parcel #: 01829411
- Zillow Home ID: 25104385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 Parsons Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90631 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in La Habra, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
- 361 Parsons St La Habra, CA$497K321,673
- 341 Parsons St La Habra, CA$450K------
- 401 Parsons St La Habra, CA$453K321,348
- 350 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$535K421,975
- 360 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$447K221,348
- 331 Parsons St La Habra, CA$506K321,685
- 340 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$510K211,837
- 400 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$450K321,296
- 411 Parsons St La Habra, CA$496K321,544
- 330 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$503K421,642
- 350 Parsons St La Habra, CA$453K221,459
- 340 Parsons St La Habra, CA$445K321,400
- 360 Parsons St La Habra, CA$458K321,398
- 2611 Johnson Ave La Habra, CA$500K321,566
- 410 Valley Home Ave La Habra, CA$479K321,472
- 330 Parsons St La Habra, CA$500K321,666
- 400 Parsons St La Habra, CA$450K221,453
- 421 Parsons St La Habra, CA$484K321,584
- 2631 Johnson Ave La Habra, CA$583K321,775
- 320 Parsons St La Habra, CA$489K321,392
Nearby Schools in La Habra
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!