- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- 199 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,202 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: 71765760
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 20 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Wet bar, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ Basement, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_D
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00031 L:1856 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56653964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $355-575K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02346 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Middleborough as a whole. Among 02346 homes, this home is 160.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% greater than in Middleborough, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02346 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02346 home values.
|354 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$267K||4||2||1,632|
|350 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$217K||3||1||1,167|
|3 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$377K||4||3||2,718|
|4 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$258K||3||1||1,663|
|6 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$219K||2||1||935|
|348 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$358K||5||4||2,366|
|344 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$380K||6||3.5||2,664|
|347 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$282K||3||2||1,915|
|10 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$225K||2||1||1,097|
|9 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$261K||3||2||1,338|
|8 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$252K||2||1||1,549|
|7 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$352K||2||2||3,197|
|361 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$268K||3||1||1,699|
|5 Plain St Middleboro, MA||$280K||3||1.5||1,632|
|343 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$315K||4||3||1,872|
|363 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$290K||4||2||2,235|
|364 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$296K||4||2||1,880|
|13 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$259K||3||1||1,702|
|16 Summer St Middleboro, MA||$203K||2||1||1,186|
|342 Plymouth St Middleboro, MA||$221K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Middleborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded2.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!