351 Settlers Ln, Terre Haute, IN 478034 beds, 3 baths, 2,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,698 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 84-07-30-201-003.000-009
- Zillow Home ID: 77137474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 Settlers Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47803 home values.
- 319 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$190K432,328
- 361 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$148K321,734
- 362 Hominy Ct Terre Haute, IN$174K422,303
- 332 Hominy Ct Terre Haute, IN$178K42.52,438
- 320 Hominy Ct Terre Haute, IN$157K432,224
- 421 Lanthorne Ct Terre Haute, IN$178K432,671
- 431 Lanthorne Ct Terre Haute, IN$132K321,596
- 388 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$157K432,314
- 419 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$179K42.52,640
- 420 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$151K42.52,038
- 430 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$136K321,653
- 447 Lanthorne Ct Terre Haute, IN$162K432,226
- 5001 E Poplar Dr Terre Haute, IN--542,820
- 451 Lanthorne Ct Terre Haute, IN$143K31.51,660
- 454 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$174K332,262
- 392 S Dobbsdell St Terre Haute, IN$181K321,824
- 480 Settlers Ln Terre Haute, IN$146K321,800
- 376 S Dobbsdell St Terre Haute, IN$193K32.52,634
- 471 Conestoga Ct Terre Haute, IN$79K221,196
- 360 S Dobbsdell St Terre Haute, IN$244K33.53,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.