- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
351 Sumner St, Boston, MA 021285 beds, 3 baths, 2,623 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Tennis Court
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,623 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04750 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 Sumner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 353 Sumner St Boston, MA$377K422,020
- 15 Webster Ave Boston, MA$188K21.51,330
- 5 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$428K431,719
- 347 Sumner St Boston, MA$387K42.51,431
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$285K211,008
- 357 Sumner St Boston, MA$642K934,002
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$289K211,012
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$284K211,002
- 11 Webster Ave Boston, MA$195K21.51,330
- 9 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$298K42.51,572
- 12 Webster Ave Boston, MA$440K43.51,590
- 11 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$171K21882
- 361 Sumner St Boston, MA$474K833,328
- 10 Webster Ave Boston, MA$298K321,597
- 7 Webster Ave Boston, MA$266K321,512
- 8 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$271K331,902
- 10 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$312K531,902
- 12 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$418K331,902
- 5 Webster Ave Boston, MA$356K42.51,512
- 8 Webster Ave Boston, MA$193K411,248
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.