- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
351 W 91st St, Indianapolis, IN 462604 beds, 3 baths, 5,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 490314105001000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1261753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 351 W 91st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 9022 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$180K32.51,859
- 9110 Kenwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$255K41.52,260
- 9014 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$185K322,148
- 9050 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$195K331,906
- 9075 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$251K332,858
- 9017 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$182K311,785
- 9034 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$181K311,832
- 9105 Kenwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$206K31.51,673
- 9009 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$352K41.53,654
- 9105 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$272K41.52,548
- 9120 Kenwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$211K311,828
- 9004 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$164K311,754
- 8995 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$184K311,764
- 9119 Kenwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$232K433,564
- 9119 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$234K41.52,613
- 250 W 91st St IN--------
- 9001 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$228K31.52,323
- 8948 Holliday Dr Indianapolis, IN$172K41.52,090
- 9130 Kenwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$294K41.52,445
- 8975 Spring Mill Rd Indianapolis, IN$310K31.52,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.