3510 109th St, Flushing, NY 113683 beds, 2 baths, 644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,106 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $543
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 017510114
- Zillow Home ID: 31970617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3510 109th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 625% greater than in New York, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Corona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona home values.
- 109th St Flushing, NY--------
- 3508 109th St Corona, NY$337K------
- 3508 109th St Flushing, NY$305K21644
- 3512 109th St Flushing, NY$694K----1,500
- 3514 109th St Flushing, NY$653K431,248
- 10825 35th Ave Flushing, NY$1.07M----4,100
- 10830 35th Ave Flushing, NY$342K----644
- 10832 35th Ave Flushing, NY$375K21.5644
- 10826 35th Ave Flushing, NY$1.06M----3,230
- 10824 35th Ave Flushing, NY$559K----1,710
- 10831 36th Ave Flushing, NY$680K----1,680
- 10827 36th Ave Flushing, NY$671K----1,500
- 10833 36th Ave Flushing, NY$1.07M1034,367
- 10823 36th Ave Flushing, NY$416K----1,296
- 3511 109th St Corona, NY$553K104--
- 3511 109th St Corona, NY$353K------
- 3511 109th St Corona, NY$549K104--
- 3511 109th St Corona, NY$367K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!