3510 W Azeele St APT 259, Tampa, FL 336091 bed, 1 bath, 729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Unit #259 2nd Floor Unit ,Light Beige Carpeting , Modern Appliances, with Maple Cabinets. Glass Top Stove, Overhead Built in Microwave Oven, Frost Free Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Dishwasher. Huge walk in closet. 729 Sq Ft. Now Available Renting for $900 per Month. Avalable 2/8
Security Deposit and Fees
Deposit $350/ $50 non-refunded
Application Fee $50
Pet Friendly Community Breed Restrictions
$350 Dogs /$250 Cats
NO EXOTIC PETS PERMITTED
Some Breed restrictions
WATER , SEWER, TRASH, & PEST CONTROL INCLUDED
TRANE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT (813) 876-6910
*SPARKLING POOL * LUSH TROPICAL COURT YARDS WITH PICNIC TABLES AND GAS GRILLS * 2- DOG PARKS
* 4 ON-SITE LAUNDRY FACILITIES
* 24 HOUR FITNESS CENTER * 24 HOUR ON CALL MAINTENANCE
* ON SITE PROFESSIONAL MANGEMENT
PRIME SOUTH TAMPA LOCATION
THE OAKS ON AZEELE
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Off street
- Floor size: 729 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115453858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3510 W Azeele Street APT 259
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Tampa, and 213% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bon Air home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292