- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1075, Phoenix, AZ 850421 bed, 1 bath, 578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 626 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 578 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 30123502
- Zillow Home ID: 72292311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3511 E Baseline Road UNIT 1075
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1086 Phoenix, AZ$58K----578
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1076 Phoenix, AZ$63K----890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1077 Phoenix, AZ$65K21.5890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1083 Phoenix, AZ$62K----890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1050 Phoenix, AZ$57K----578
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1098 Phoenix, AZ$58K----578
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1052 Phoenix, AZ$62K----890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1079 Phoenix, AZ$78K21.5890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1097 Phoenix, AZ$65K----890
- 3511 E Baseline Rd UNIT 1089 Phoenix, AZ$77K21.5890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292