3511 Milwaukee St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 1 bath, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $259,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Finished basement, 630 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 232 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Parcel #: 0225221010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13303294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3511 Milwaukee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clayton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.4% higher than in Denver, and 195.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clayton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clayton home values.
- 3521 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$250K21846
- 3501 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$352K322,014
- 3531 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$331K422,200
- 3541 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$211K21942
- 2930 Bruce Randolph Ave Denver, CO$191K21982
- 3510 Fillmore St Denver, CO$241K22948
- 3520 Fillmore St Denver, CO$241K211,110
- 3500 Fillmore St Denver, CO$283K321,678
- 3524 Fillmore St Denver, CO$224K32823
- 3551 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$237K211,061
- 3532 Fillmore St Denver, CO$251K21924
- 3536 Fillmore St Denver, CO$247K21.5907
- 3510 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$292K321,668
- 3520 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$323K421,787
- 3500 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$279K42812
- 3530 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$308K321,800
- 3540 Fillmore St Denver, CO$245K31939
- 3559 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$253K22935
- 3437 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$243K22988
- 3536 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$249K22932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.