- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3511 W 26th Ave, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 4 baths, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112534577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3511 W 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sloan Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% less than in Denver, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sloan Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2600 King St Denver, CO$374K321,786
- 2610 King St Denver, CO$267K21907
- 3435 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$350K31.51,284
- 3501 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$474K221,363
- 3425 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$683K454,063
- 2626 King St Denver, CO$325K221,001
- 3517 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$454K332,110
- 3511 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$402K11889
- 3413 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$334K221,477
- 3517 W 26th Ave APT B Denver, CO$205K11530
- 2630 King St Denver, CO$321K21930
- 2625 King St Denver, CO$374K21947
- 2638 King St Denver, CO$487K322,118
- 3525 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$382K21.5938
- 2625 Julian St Denver, CO$333K311,150
- 3401 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$486K422,484
- 3434 W 26th Ave Denver, CO$381K321,432
- 2635 King St Denver, CO$437K231,483
- 2526 King St Denver, CO$378K321,682
- 2644 King St Denver, CO$283K21836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!