3512 Ammons Ave, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 435 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 8037331289
- Zillow Home ID: 12351080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3512 Ammons Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% lower than in East Highland Park, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2505 Byron St Richmond, VA$131K321,455
- 2601 Byron St Richmond, VA$119K421,392
- 2501 Byron St # 0 Richmond, VA$115K------
- 2501 Byron St # 1 Richmond, VA$110K22--
- 3510 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$104K211,489
- 3511 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$107K311,144
- 2503 Byron St Richmond, VA$116K411,591
- 2508 Byron St Richmond, VA$107K311,350
- 2510 Byron St Richmond, VA$120K311,403
- 3508 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$156K32.51,670
- 2603 Byron St Richmond, VA$112K41.51,320
- 2506 Byron St Richmond, VA$101K21992
- 3509 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$111K311,136
- 2620 Byron St Richmond, VA$99K421,590
- 2502 Byron St Richmond, VA$109K31992
- 2501 Byron St Richmond, VA$94K21970
- 3506 Ammons Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,136
- 3511 Whitlock Ave Richmond, VA$119K411,468
- 3518 Carlton Rd Richmond, VA$114K321,296
- 2500 Byron St Richmond, VA$105K211,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.