3512 SW 175th Ave, Miramar, FL 330295 beds, 3 baths, 3,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,826 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Clubhouse, Living room, Playground, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 514030102670
- Zillow Home ID: 43263223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3512 Sw 175th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% lower than in Miramar, and 94% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 3508 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$458K433,189
- 3518 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$598K543,566
- 3488 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$559K----3,660
- 3522 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$523K----3,566
- 17492 SW 35th St Miramar, FL$494K----3,427
- 3468 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$565K52.53,579
- 3528 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$588K533,275
- 3521 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$481K----3,964
- 3527 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$503K----3,921
- 17482 SW 35th St Miramar, FL$495K----3,481
- 3438 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$481K----2,869
- 3532 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$508K----3,399
- 3531 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$482K----3,427
- 17491 SW 35th St Miramar, FL$568K543,901
- 3408 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$509K----3,427
- 3538 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$476K42.52,885
- 3468 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$556K533,811
- 17481 SW 35th St Miramar, FL$433K----1,842
- 3537 SW 175th Ave Miramar, FL$590K543,901
- 3510 SW 174th Way Miramar, FL$566K43.53,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.