3513 Potter St, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,076 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $49,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 1744040000
- Zillow Home ID: 45100278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3513 Potter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% higher than in Tampa, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 3517 Potter St Tampa, FL$88K321,232
- 3611 Potter St Tampa, FL--11616
- 2408 E 28th Ave Tampa, FL$60K421,558
- 3516 Potter St Tampa, FL$35K21902
- 3514 Potter St Tampa, FL$45K21996
- 3613 Potter St Tampa, FL$39K21888
- 2402 Cassell St Tampa, FL$113K221,440
- 3518 Potter St Tampa, FL$56K211,248
- 2404 Cassell St Tampa, FL--------
- 3526 Machado St Tampa, FL--------
- 3528 Machado St Tampa, FL$109K221,464
- 2311 E 28th Ave Tampa, FL$56K411,246
- 3520 Potter St Tampa, FL$40K21992
- 3615 Potter St Tampa, FL$80K321,728
- 3524 Machado St Tampa, FL$75K321,650
- 2309 E 28th Ave Tampa, FL$41K21956
- 2405 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$32K21750
- 3617 Potter St Tampa, FL--11792
- 3604 Machado St Tampa, FL$54K211,062
- 2407 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$33K21762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.