- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3513 S Monroe St, Seattle, WA 981184 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $172,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Parcel #: 7338400405
- Zillow Home ID: 49032972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3513 S Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% greater than in Seattle, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
- 3511 S Monroe St Seattle, WA$350K42.51,970
- 3505 S Monroe St Seattle, WA$329K21.751,930
- 8012 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$399K32.252,880
- 8001 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$263K311,020
- 8007 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$289K311,440
- 3516 S Monroe St Seattle, WA$368K32.752,500
- 8011 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$360K421,830
- 8016 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$316K41.751,840
- 7916 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$396K42.752,920
- 3501 S Monroe St Seattle, WA$364K41.752,440
- 8019 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$272K411,210
- 8024 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$198K11650
- 7919 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$321K31.752,360
- 7912 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$313K421,530
- 3521 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$259K21980
- 8025 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$306K311,830
- 3515 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$338K311,880
- 3533 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$365K32.752,500
- 3511 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$195K21780
- 3527 S Kenyon St Seattle, WA$383K542,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.