3513 Woodlawn Ave, Columbus, GA 319043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The master bedroom has a bathroom with shower and the windows look out onto the back verandah. The second bedroom is roomy and the third bedroom is wood paneled with a brick fireplace.
The back yard is large and overlooked by a concrete and brick porch.
The kitchen has a comfy breakfast nook, hookups for washer and dryer, and a small breakfast bar area.
The attic has pull down stairs and is partially finished and very roomy.
It has central air.
The neighborhood is excellent, the schools are good, it's a great convenience to just watch your child cross the street and they're at school, or sending your high schooler to walk down the block to Jordan, and they'll have no need for buses or parking spots.
The schools also ensure safety, with tornado sirens nearby and often a police present at or around the schools.
Both houses are convenient to Manchester Expressway and Warm Springs Rd, near the Beallwood Post Office and just a short distance from restaurants and shopping.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $20,600
- Price/sqft: $13
- Cable Ready
- large back verandah
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Parcel #: 030 013 014
- Zillow Home ID: 76546002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3513 Woodlawn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Columbus, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
- 3519 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$47K311,028
- 1521 35th St Columbus, GA$73K32.52,005
- 1519 35th St Columbus, GA$67K21.51,188
- 1509 35th St Columbus, GA$49K21.51,220
- 3430 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$114K321,847
- 3418 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$108K311,621
- 1505 35th St Columbus, GA$91K21.51,316
- 3523 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$91K31.51,276
- 3592 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$110K------
- 3504 15th Ave Columbus, GA$84K41.52,021
- 1560 35th St Columbus, GA$112K321,416
- 3414 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$118K421,613
- 1501 35th St Columbus, GA$99K311,432
- 3520 15th Ave Columbus, GA$75K41.51,856
- 3601 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$82K31.51,729
- 3408 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$98K311,378
- 3524 15th Ave Columbus, GA$129K41.52,574
- 3402 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$123K311,857
- 3607 Woodlawn Ave Columbus, GA$145K41.52,518
- 3602 15th Ave Columbus, GA$122K21.52,723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!