3514 E Columbia St, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 1.75 baths, 3,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1220 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- view for days. Baker to Rainier on nice days. Bellevue lights on all days. Unobstructable.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0345000125
- Zillow Home ID: 48667979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3514 E Columbia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% lower than in Seattle, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 815 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.08M522,190
- 3511 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$726K31.51,960
- 806 35th Ave Seattle, WA$2.12M53.53,030
- 730 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.33M32.53,290
- 814 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.26M22.53,420
- 740 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.66M43.753,770
- 816 35th Ave Seattle, WA$2.23M435,240
- 3602 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$1.01M31.52,340
- 808 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.69M544,580
- 824 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.44M53.53,090
- 812 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.13M42.252,820
- 3601 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$1.53M51.753,272
- 726 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.37M52.753,280
- 3515 E Marion St Seattle, WA$1.74M544,720
- 732 36th Ave Seattle, WA$972K42.251,930
- 822 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.84M644,540
- 722 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.37M632,670
- 830 35th Ave Seattle, WA$1.88M53.754,810
- 728 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.41M333,120
- 828 36th Ave Seattle, WA$1.43M42.52,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!