3514 Mercer St, Philadelphia, PA 191342 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 451274400
- Zillow Home ID: 10444030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3514 Mercer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 95.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3516 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,274
- 3512 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,220
- 3509 Almond St Philadelphia, PA$105K211,000
- 3510 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$101K21700
- 3508 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$108K21.5700
- 3507 Almond St Philadelphia, PA$96K21700
- 3506 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$106K21700
- 3505 Almond St Philadelphia, PA$109K211,028
- 2601 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$139K----1,300
- 3507 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$112K211,064
- 3509 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,350
- 3505 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$112K221,161
- 3531 Almond St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,232
- 3519 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$113K3--1,224
- 2615 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$160K312,106
- 3530 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$98K2--980
- 3533 Almond St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,232
- 3521 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$116K3--1,339
- 3514 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$127K411,728
- 3516 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$116K----1,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.