- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1916
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,552 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 6535716
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, HalfBaths \ 0, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, Acreage \ 0.03, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Design \ 2-Story, Fireplaces \ 0, Flooring \ Vinyl, Exterior \ Brick, HasBasement \ 1, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, GarageType \ NoGarage, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Radiator, IsForeClosure \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TaxYear \ 2015, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, PropertyType \ Row\Townhouse, Type \ Row\Townhous, Flooring \ Tile\Brick, LotDescription \ RearYard, Style \ StraightThru, BasementType \ Unfinished, Cooling \ Wall Unit, TotalSquareFeet \ 1482, ListingDate \ 2015-03-16T00:00:00, LotDimensions \ 15X96, LotNumber \ 106, LotSquareFootage \ 1431, TotalTaxes \ 3027
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 382149900
- Zillow Home ID: 10382311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-217K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Falls home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole. Among East Falls homes, this home is 4.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Falls home values.
|3512 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$177K||3||1||1,482|
|3516 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$175K||3||1||1,482|
|3520 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$175K||3||1||1,482|
|3518 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$175K||3||1||1,482|
|3522 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$174K||3||1||1,482|
|3540 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$185K||3||1||1,376|
|3538 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$193K||3||1||1,376|
|3536 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$216K||3||2||1,376|
|3526 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$177K||3||1.5||1,482|
|3534 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$211K||3||2||1,376|
|3524 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$176K||3||1||1,482|
|3532 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$210K||3||1||1,664|
|3528 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$181K||3||1||1,482|
|3513-3515 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA||$235K||4||2||1,330|
|3600 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$240K||4||2||1,878|
|3509-3511 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA||$337K||5||2||1,862|
|3530 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA||$210K||3||2||1,482|
|3517-3519 Ainslie St #3519 Philadelphia, PA||$224K||4||--||2,052|
|3602 Conrad St Philadelphia, PA||$253K||4||1||1,656|
|3531 New Queen St # HOUSE Philadelphia, PA||--||4||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!