- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3515 Seashore Dr, Newport Beach, CA 926637 beds, 5 baths, 2,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 42333508
- Zillow Home ID: 25466001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3515 Seashore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92663 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92663 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92663 home values.
- 3513 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$3.27M----2,577
- 3600 36th St Newport Beach, CA$1.26M22600
- 3511 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$1.9M211,161
- 3600 W Oceanfront Newport Beach, CA$2.87M22646
- 36th St # 1 Newport Beach, CA$967K323,300
- 3509 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$4.32M642,219
- 3603 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$2.53M21630
- 3605 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$991K----1,251
- 110 36th St Newport Beach, CA$2.11M743,168
- 3506 W Ocean Newport Beach, CA$1.39M32950
- 112 36th St APT A Newport Beach, CA$916K------
- 112 36th St APT B Newport Beach, CA$990K------
- 3505 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$3.98M42.51,752
- 3600 Seashore Dr APT A Newport Beach, CA$1.15M211,100
- 3607 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$1.45M----2,147
- 3503 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$1.15M----1,909
- 3609 Seashore Dr Newport Beach, CA$1.24M----2,145
- 115 36th St Newport Beach, CA$1.58M----2,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.