- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3515 W Beach Dr, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 2690 days on Zillow
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Structure type: Ranch
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146985741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3515 W Beach Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in McHenry, and 653.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 3515 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$198K22.51,830
- 3513 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$226K4--2,310
- 3517 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$219K3--1,959
- 3514 Vine St Mchenry, IL$82K31.51,152
- 3510 Vine St Mchenry, IL$109K31.51,056
- 3511 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$222K43.12,020
- 3518 Vine St Mchenry, IL$113K31.51,152
- 3508 Vine St Mchenry, IL$137K3--1,274
- 3509 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$221K332,227
- 3506 Vine St Mchenry, IL$126K----1,086
- 3513 Vine St Mchenry, IL$128K3--1,480
- 3511 Vine St Mchenry, IL$107K3--1,379
- 3515 Vine St Mchenry, IL$227K----3,056
- 942 Donnelly Pl Mchenry, IL$171K2--1,766
- 950 Donnelly Pl Mchenry, IL$163K321,335
- 934 Donnelly Pl Mchenry, IL$198K42.51,745
- 3509 Vine St Mchenry, IL$104K----1,425
- 3507 W Beach Dr Mchenry, IL$209K4--2,309
- 926 Donnelly Pl Mchenry, IL$205K4--2,529
- 3504 Vine St Mchenry, IL$161K32.52,016
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.