3516 112th Pl SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 473 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Parcel #: 00508200101100
- Zillow Home ID: 38511202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3516 112th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,653 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3524 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$278K31.51,516
- 11223 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$276K321,657
- 11301 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$270K31.51,463
- 3527 113th Pl SE Everett, WA$308K321,940
- 3517 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$289K32.51,670
- 3523 113th Pl SE Everett, WA$285K41.51,596
- 11309 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$263K321,390
- 11205 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$280K32.51,684
- 3525 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$317K332,186
- 3600 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$278K321,461
- 11317 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$266K31.51,442
- 3601 113th Pl SE Everett, WA$261K31.51,498
- 3514 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$413K633,198
- 3526 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$318K42.52,016
- 11127 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$254K31.51,290
- 3526 113th Pl SE Everett, WA$309K32.51,956
- 3603 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$318K31.52,162
- 11325 35th Ave SE Everett, WA$291K321,920
- 11224 36th Dr SE Everett, WA$292K321,600
- 3532 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$275K321,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.