3516 W Barcelona St, Tampa, FL 336292 beds, 1 bath, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Beautiful safe neighborhood located close to Plant High, Palma Ceia country club, and great South Tampa shopping.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 47 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1260760000
- Zillow Home ID: 45058353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3516 W Barcelona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palma Ceia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.5% less than in Tampa, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 3514 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$334K43.53,105
- 3512 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$657K43.53,303
- 3513 W Granada St Tampa, FL$324K321,537
- 3510 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$752K443,105
- 3511 W Granada St Tampa, FL$542K42.52,383
- 3515 W Granada St Tampa, FL$257K321,665
- 3511 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$228K321,488
- 3509 W Granada St Tampa, FL$701K43.53,102
- 3511 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$347K321,488
- 3511 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$403K321,488
- 3515 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$243K321,756
- 3509 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$428K321,556
- 3508 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$283K321,275
- 3507 W Granada St Tampa, FL$431K321,840
- 3507 W Barcelona St UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$518K43.52,432
- 3602 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$284K211,257
- 3507 W Barcelona St UNIT 1 Tampa, FL$446K442,432
- 3506 W Barcelona St Tampa, FL$429K221,348
- 3601 W Granada St Tampa, FL$567K42.52,374
- 3514 W Granada St Tampa, FL$658K443,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!