3517 Warwick Dr, Greenville, NC 278585 beds, 5 baths, 4,527 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 115249
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1300 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,527 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 158
- Parcel #: 055784
- Zillow Home ID: 51456077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3517 Warwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Greenville, and 53.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 3515 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$385K43.53,426
- 3519 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$478K44.54,546
- 206 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$164K321,881
- 204 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$148K321,660
- 3518 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$466K554,100
- 208 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$245K42.52,901
- 202 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$153K321,825
- 3514 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$200K--0.5--
- 300 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$311K53.53,295
- 222 Kineton Cir Greenville, NC$442K553,582
- Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$164K321,881
- 3513 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$385K444,113
- 200 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$154K321,948
- 107 Lamont Rd Greenville, NC$156K321,723
- 3521 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$454K535,800
- 303 Bremerton Dr Greenville, NC$486K43.55,259
- 301 Bremerton Dr Greenville, NC$477K43.54,092
- 302 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$264K432,676
- 203 Dupont Cir Greenville, NC$129K321,520
- 3506 Warwick Dr Greenville, NC$743K--4.56,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.