3518 7th St, Baltimore, MD 212254 beds, 2 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $162,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 7065 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36551007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3518 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 202.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 3520 7th St Baltimore, MD$108K--1952
- 3512 7th St Baltimore, MD$51K--21,294
- 3522 7th St Baltimore, MD$135K--11,288
- 3510 7th St Baltimore, MD$50K--21,294
- 3508 7th St Baltimore, MD$50K--21,294
- 620 Annabel Ave Baltimore, MD$91K421,148
- 3524 7th St Baltimore, MD$200K323,498
- Maude Ave Baltimore, MD$81K--21,294
- 7th St Baltimore, MD$52K--21,294
- Maude Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--21,294
- 3506 7th St Baltimore, MD$52K--21,294
- 618 Annabel Ave Baltimore, MD$66K311,148
- 3504 7th St Baltimore, MD$74K431,294
- 615 Maude Ave # A Baltimore, MD$68K221,298
- 615 Maude Ave # B Baltimore, MD$57K11647
- 615 Maude Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--21,294
- 616 Annabel Ave Baltimore, MD$92K311,080
- 613 Maude Ave Baltimore, MD$81K211,294
- 3502 7th St Baltimore, MD$62K--21,294
- 614 Annabel Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.