- Lot: 5,889 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,020 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- MLS #: 74224254
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation Description \ Slab, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Range Type \ Gas Range, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, Style Description \ Traditional, Water Sewer Description \ Water District, Street Surface \ Concrete, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Curbs, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Year Built Source \ Appraisal, Status \ Option Pending, SqFt Source \ Appraisal, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ Mission Bend Area, Section Number \ 0, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 19X14, Gameroom Dimensions \ 19x14, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 16x13, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 19x13, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 13x7, Kitchen Dimensions \ 13x7, Legal Subdivision \ CLAYTON TRACE, Legal Description \ lot 9 blk 1 Clayton Trace
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,074 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1255230010009
- Zillow Home ID: 80544449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Harris home values will rise 1.4% next year. Among 77082 homes, this home is 7.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.6% greater than in Harris, and 401% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harris.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3514 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$146K||3||2||2,117|
|3522 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$144K||3||2||2,000|
|3510 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$163K||4||2.5||2,601|
|3526 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$166K||4||3||2,650|
|3506 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$155K||4||2.5||2,601|
|3530 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$142K||3||2||2,049|
|15518 Fair Elm Ct Houston, TX||$168K||4||2.5||2,601|
|15519 Dahlia Field Way Houston, TX||$167K||4||3||2,601|
|3534 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$143K||3||2||1,945|
|3502 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$151K||4||2.5||2,186|
|15514 Fair Elm Ct Houston, TX||$143K||3||2||2,020|
|15515 Fair Elm Ct Houston, TX||$146K||3||2||2,104|
|3623 Fiddlers Green Dr Houston, TX||$111K||3||2||1,480|
|3627 Fiddlers Green Dr Houston, TX||$120K||3||2||1,684|
|3619 Fiddlers Green Dr Houston, TX||$124K||3||2||2,020|
|15515 Dahlia Field Way Houston, TX||$145K||3||2||2,069|
|3538 Clayton Trace Trl Houston, TX||$137K||3||2||1,755|
|3615 Fiddlers Green Dr Houston, TX||$120K||3||2||1,699|
|3631 Fiddlers Green Dr Houston, TX||$118K||3||2||1,612|
|15526 Dahlia Field Way Houston, TX||$189K||4||3||2,601|
Nearby Schools in Harris
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!