3519 Regent Park # 1, Tampa, FL 336294 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1983
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 1271200100
- Zillow Home ID: 45059260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3519 Regent Park # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayshore Beautiful, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% lower than in Tampa, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore Beautiful home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore Beautiful home values.
- 3517 Regent Park Tampa, FL$417K432,244
- 3501 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$800K343,503
- 3515 Regent Park Tampa, FL$361K32.51,680
- 3502 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$696K443,201
- 3518 Regent Park Tampa, FL$327K32.51,680
- 3520 Regent Park Tampa, FL$342K32.51,680
- 3503 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$719K432,796
- 3522 Village Way Tampa, FL$472K32.52,295
- 3524 Village Way Tampa, FL$434K32.51,959
- 3504 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$667K443,188
- 3505 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$704K332,862
- 3526 Village Way Tampa, FL$412K32.51,965
- 3009 W Waverly Ave Tampa, FL$815K554,100
- 3520 Village Way Tampa, FL$443K32.52,370
- 3521 Regent Park Tampa, FL$455K442,229
- 3528 Village Way Tampa, FL$329K32.51,763
- 3506 Bayfair Pl Tampa, FL$929K43.53,402
- 3530 Village Way # 3 Tampa, FL$334K32.51,811
- 2920 W El Prado Blvd APT 13 Tampa, FL$327K32.51,641
- 3532 Village Way Tampa, FL$340K32.51,891
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.